The morning after tasting the forbidden fruit, Adam is getting ready to leave Eden forever with Eve. But he has to do one thing first—officially break up with his boyfriend, Steve.
“A very funny take on what REALLY went down in Eden. Bavoso takes very familiar elements and tropes, mixes 'em up and voila! A new, entertaining theater piece is born. Recommended!” — Bryan Stubbles
“What a delightful play about the fall of man. I enjoyed the banter between Adam and Steve and I know Steve’s new garden is one I’d be more than happy to be a part of if I could.” — Lee Lawing
• Short+Sweet Queensland, Gold Coast, Australia, July 2018 (Production)
• Festival of Ten XI, The College at Brockport, Brockport, NY, March 2019 (Production)
• Short+Sweet Sydney, Sydney, Australia, April 2019 (Production)
• Orange County New York Arts Council 10-Minute Play Festival, Port Jervis, NY, July 2017 (Reading)
• Act Out: A Queer Review, Washington, DC, May 2017 (Reading)
Read the script on the New Play Exchange.
Photo credit: Laura Seeds